We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Problem mobile accessory / parts supplier?
badger21_2
Posts: 5 Forumite
in Mobiles
I recently ordered a new case for my Sony Ericsson mobile from www.datakits.co.uk. They took payment from my account the same day and their tracking showed the product should be with me in 2-3 days.
It never arrived.
I have emailed this company three times to tell them this, cancel my order and ask for a refund. I have had no response.
Their phone line is an answering machine.
Has anyone else has problems with these people:
that's www.datakits.co.uk
If you have, how did you resolve them?
It never arrived.
I have emailed this company three times to tell them this, cancel my order and ask for a refund. I have had no response.
Their phone line is an answering machine.
Has anyone else has problems with these people:
that's www.datakits.co.uk
If you have, how did you resolve them?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards