We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nokia 2310
Liverbird1
Posts: 41 Forumite
in Mobiles
Hi,
Could anyone tell me where I could find the Nokia 2310 on O2 other than through the Carphone Warehouse where I have to buy £10 airtime with it?
If I did buy it through the CPW, would I be able to transfer the £10 airtime to my existing O2 PAYG sim?
Also, does anyone know if there is a handsfree car kit that will work with the 2310?
Thanks in advance!
Could anyone tell me where I could find the Nokia 2310 on O2 other than through the Carphone Warehouse where I have to buy £10 airtime with it?
If I did buy it through the CPW, would I be able to transfer the £10 airtime to my existing O2 PAYG sim?
Also, does anyone know if there is a handsfree car kit that will work with the 2310?
Thanks in advance!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards