We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What is the position for migration?
Comments
-
Thanks for the suggestion.
@EE The same as I got at present is marked as £31.00. That is I see it as without line rental. I conclude from your post that I will stay with BT for line rental and the combined cost will be about £49.99.
Mm...
I pay to BT advanced line rental circa £19 pm and for up to 52 meg BB £3 pm .
Dou you need 76 meg do you get 76 meg or near it .0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards