Business sellers - possible offer of 500 free BIN from 100 April

New Post Advanced Search

Business sellers - possible offer of 500 free BIN from 100 April

4 replies 897 views
soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
66.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭✭
Strangely the email came direct and not via eBay messages but I've been offered 500 free BIN listings a month for a 3 month period from 1st April.

Terms and conditions are here:

https://programme.ebay.co.uk/promo2019_GTC_listings

The original email states

As already announced, from 1 April 2019 the only duration available for fixed price listings will be Good 'Til Cancelled. When your 3, 5, 7, 10 or 30 day listings end, they can only be relisted as Good 'Til Cancelled.

When that happens, insertion fees will be charged each month when the listing renews, unless they're covered by the free listings included with an eBay Shop.
Zero insertion fees for 3 months!*
To help you make the transition from fixed duration listings to Good 'Til Cancelled, we're offering you zero insertion fees on 500 fixed price listings per month.
The offer is on fixed price listings which are created, scheduled to start, relisted or renewed from 1 April to 30 June 2019.
If you currently have a Shop, the free listings are in addition to your existing monthly allowance.
Accept it now! This offer is for invited business sellers only and won't be activated automatically - you need to click the link below.

Perhaps the amount of US sellers phoning to complain has had an effect!
I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
New to Forum? Guide

Replies