Talktalk

I have just found out that I am being charged "£4.00 tv charge is a tv service charge for your free youview channels"!!! ]“We’ve invested lots in our TV service over the last few years, with the introduction of Multi-room and even more great content. As a result we’re having to introduce a small charge of £4 per month which is the equivalent of 13 pence a day[/U] I have not been informed of such CHARGES, however small.:eek:

Comments

• TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Organisation Representative
    Hi FeraBoy

We have introduced that charge from this month. All customers were notified about this charge before it came into affect. We do have some more details about this on our help page along with all the benefits you get with our TV service - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/TalkTalk-TV-pricing-is-changing/ta-p/2279095

If you would like to discuss this change we have some contact details on our website that you can reach us on.

Vicky - TalkTalk Social Team.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure