NHS mileage fuel allowance
Wife has started as a community support worker for the NHS so uses her vehicle for work. Checking online NHS mileage allowance seems to be 56p per mile for the first 3500 miles but she is only getting 45p. Before she raises this at work can anyone who uses their own vehicle working for the NHS advise on what allowance they get. Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards