February's Bring Your Lunch To Work

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Welcome aboard little_green,

I've added you to the list on the first page.

Pmo2
    xx
  • Soundgirlrocks
    Options
    01/02/19 - Homemade soup (tough as it wasn't the best I've made and had it 3 days on the trot)

04/02/19 - left over chicken and veg curry

05/02/19 - Salad with weekend leftovers - one falafel (had 3 left from the weekend so eaking them out to be healthier/ cheap), dollop of humus, and toasted Lebanese bread. Copy, paste, repeat for the next two days but off on Friday (so need to revise to 17 days!) Its coming to the end of the holiday year and I need to use the time or loose it!

3/17
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Hi all
    Day 3
    Plain bread chopped pork sandwiches for both tea break and.lunch today. Jazzed up lunch by sticking some salt and vinegar crisps on it :rotfl:
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Ham and pickle wrap for me today with a cuppa soup out of my drawer for lunch.

Have a great day xx
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    I've got a horrid sore throat today so have got a big bowl of yogurt for my lunch as it seems to be the only thing that soothes it!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    abbe89 wrote: »
    I've got a horrid sore throat today so have got a big bowl of yogurt for my lunch as it seems to be the only thing that soothes it!

Oh no, hope you haven't got that horrible lurgy that's been doing the rounds :( I hope you feel better soon xx
  • In_Debt_Bet
    Options
    Day 4 done, yet another chicken sandwich :-) that’s the leftover chicken finished now, it was very tasty but I’ll be glad of a change tomorrow, hope everyone is having a good week.
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • little_green
    Options
    day 1 - heinz soup
    day 2 - homemade soup
    day 3 - cheese & onion quiche
    day 4 - chorizo & cheese bagel
    day 5
    day 6
    day 7
    day 8
    day 9
    day 10
    day 11
    day 12
    day 13
    day 14
    day 15
    day 16
    day 17

day 4 done :D
  • Soundgirlrocks
    Options
    06/02/19 - Salad with weekend leftovers, had half the office drooling over the salad and introduced everyone to pickled turnips (I'm addicted atm and got a huge jar for 99p in Fulham)

4/17
  • Deb_and_LittleBean
    Options
    Day three of 20

Had a nice salad today,
    chick pea, tuna, tomato, red onion, green beans and parmesan salad.
    Really tasty, but a bit of a faff to make.
    I'm worried I'll get all lazy and not keep this up, so perhaps just a nice sammie for lunch tomorrow and not something so elaborate! (Yes, sadly, this small salad is "elaborate" on my scale, I'm not a good cook!)
    :D
    -
    Deborah
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills