Personal experience with Virgin Fibre BB ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Sallyf
    Options
    I told the operator the deal was through MSE which they dismissed and said I would have to take it up with them....will try again tomorrow, thanks
  • captainmalcs51
    Options
    I gave notice to quit on the 25th Feb which was to take effect on 27th March. During April I discovered someone at Virgin Media had overridden my request and am now expected to pay for the service until 20th April. Just waiting on the final bill before I put a complaint in to the ombudsman.

Interestingly at a family dinner last night, I discovered that my son and brother-in-law are also having issues with Virgin Media by not honouring special offers and declining to take any action to remedy them.

Anyone else out there with similar Virgin Media problems?
  • AndyPK
    AndyPK Posts: 4,241 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    yes, most customers!
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I gave notice to quit on the 25th Feb which was to take effect on 27th March. During April I discovered someone at Virgin Media had overridden my request and am now expected to pay for the service until 20th April. Just waiting on the final bill before I put a complaint in to the ombudsman.

Interestingly at a family dinner last night, I discovered that my son and brother-in-law are also having issues with Virgin Media by not honouring special offers and declining to take any action to remedy them.

Anyone else out there with similar Virgin Media problems?

No, been a customer for 17 years. Call every year or so to negotiate a new deal. Now down to just BB only and the wired speed from the router often exceeds the service I am paying for.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No issues for me, its a little pricey (I have 3 services) but I get no issues with the speed except when there's an issues with the services which is possibly once or twice a year. Ill be looking at just taking out the BB when I move.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure