E: 21/04 Win £10,000 + Cadbury Creme Eggs (Start 14/01)

Options

Comments

• Gegewiganese
    Gegewiganese Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 January 2019 at 6:07PM
    Options
    Thanks - it worked :) Thanks for the tip CaptainVolvo
  • tea25
    tea25 Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is this over now? I mean after today
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    Options
    Iggy1313 wrote: »
    I've checked the terms and conditions but can't see, does anyone know if this is once per day or if you can keep going until you win?

You can enter once per day using the same photo, but only up until you win. After that you will need a new photo. I’m not sure if you can enter more than once per day. I don’t think it says anything specifically (although I haven’t looked that closely), so I have been doing just once per day to stay on the safe side. I haven’t won yet.

@Iggy1313 It will only allow you to enter once per egg found. The system recognises that you've already found that egg and won't allow a further entry. Even on a different day...

Did the system only stop you entering with the same photo after you had won with that photo? If you entered with a photo, but didn’t win then it should be letting you enter again the next day with the same photo.
    I’ve used the same picture multiple times and won the normal chocolate egg. I’m sure I read in the t&cs tgat it was fine to do so but the same picture could be used as a winning picture more than once. Or something like that. I was trying to find if it needed a new picture every time when I found that specifically said.

Yes, from the T&Cs in post #1:

“Regarding pre-determined prizes, a maximum of 1 prize may be won per person per day up to a maximum of 5 CCE and 1 WCCE per person throughout the Promotion Period. A photo of a Participating Ad may be used more than once to enter, but once a photo is redeemed against a Prize, that person can no longer use a photo of the same Participating Ad to enter the Promotion and/or claim more Prizes.”
  • luckystar1
    Options
    Found one in the letter O in brow zings eyebrow shaping kit case.
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 22 January 2019 at 3:41PM
    Options
    Bringing forward the link
    https://www.huntthewhitecremeegg.com/
    Egg places so far.
    Post 22 Thank Stokie Becks https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/en-gb/product/brow-zings-eyebrow-shaping-kit
    Post 45 and 46 Thank Gegewiganese and CaptainVolvo https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs5p6gXAgAv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  • shaun.b
    Options
    Can I keep entering this until I win? I can't tell in the terms.
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    shaun.b wrote: »
    Can I keep entering this until I win? I can't tell in the terms.
    You can win 5 normal eggs and one white in total, but you can keep entering (say today) as many times, that winning picture used cannot then be used, you will have to use a different one.

10: Regarding pre-determined prizes, a maximum of 1 prize may be won per person per day up to a maximum of 5 CCE and 1 WCCE per person throughout the Promotion Period. A photo of a Participating Ad may be used more than once to enter, but once a photo is redeemed against a Prize, that person can no longer use a photo of the same Participating Ad to enter the Promotion and/or claim more Prizes.
  • beautybutterfly
    Options
    I just end up getting frustrated with it - it's literally worked once for me, the rest of the time it just says 'not that one'
  • justanothergnome
    Options
    Is anyone else having troubles zooming in on the egg properly? The flower petal seems to be in the way and I think that's why its not reading it.
  • vgs
    vgs Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was having trouble, till I did as someone advised and zoomed out so that the egg filled about 50% of the outline.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure