Forum Home» Going Out Deals

National Trust - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

National Trust

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Going Out Deals
41 replies 22.5K views
1235»

Replies

• japittsjapitts Forumite
    106 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Just taking my local NT at Polesden Lacey near Dorking - the car park charges are £2 for up to 2 hours or £5 all day.

So if I went ten times a year on a Scottish/NZ etc. ticket that would cost at least £20 more.

Obviously parking prices will vary across the country and we may well go to more than 10 sites a year.

NTS is £105 for joint membership per anum, English NT is £120 so its probably not worth doing the Scottish membership.

NTS includes parking across NT & NTS properties - the FAQs halfway down https://www.nts.org.uk/contact-us cover this.

I've noticed across many NTS properties that they're quite open and proactive about "NT & NTS members free", to the point it's a real shame that the NT aren't as open about it. I can't imagine why.....