£0.50p Savers Club 2019

Comments

• Not declining to join. Just letting other savers know your savings may be regarded as illicit gains.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dxxx
  • Can I join please 😊
    I need to pay for my sons 2nd year college course in September.
  • #29 - ChaosKay

Course you can!

Oh that must be expensive :(

Dxxx
  • #29 - ChaosKay

Course you can!

Oh that must be expensive :(

Dxxx
    I asked at start of this course and they said this year was £1000 but it might go up by September . They also said because he’s 20 I can’t claim and as it’s not a uni course he can’t get a student loan 🙁 How do they expect kids to better themselves when there’s no help out there to help pay for courses .
  • It is bad isn't it.

Are you in England? Would this help?

https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan

Dxxx
  • It is bad isn't it.

Are you in England? Would this help?

Dxxx

Yes we are in Nottingham 😊
    Thanks for the link
    Just had a read but I get confused so I will ask him to get the course details for the second year and give student finances a call see if he’s eligible . He’s ADHD and gets PIP if I read correctly he should get extra and won’t need to pay that back.
  • taskey
    taskey Posts: 253
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hubby just handed me a shiny x we are now using cash for shopping so hoping to boost this pot and £2 pot

• ChaosKay wrote: »
    Yes we are in Nottingham 😊
    Thanks for the link
    Just had a read but I get confused so I will ask him to get the course details for the second year and give student finances a call see if he’s eligible . He’s ADHD and gets PIP if I read correctly he should get extra and won’t need to pay that back.

Yeah get him to call, he might get some help and you can use that money for something else.

Dxxx
  • taskey wrote: »
    Hubby just handed me a shiny x we are now using cash for shopping so hoping to boost this pot and £2 pot

Yay!

Dxxx
  • Hi,

I know I’m a little late to the party but I’d like to join if that’s possible. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure