Forum Home » Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 72

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 5:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 547.9K views

Replies

• JrB55JrB55 Forumite
    16 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    kippygolf wrote: »
    I claimed a Mastercard gift card, but can not access the code because the form you have to complete has a fault. The drop down box to select a security question is not working. Anyone else had this, and solved it? Will report to SBs also.

Change the language at the top of the page from English UK to English US.
  • kippygolfkippygolf Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    JrB55 wrote: »
    Change the language at the top of the page from English UK to English US.

Brilliant, thank you so much!!!:beer:
  • Hello everyone,
    I have 2 squares not marked as done: Complete a survey in app and attempt a survey in app, I have done 3 surveys in app and one on the site on my mobile. I have reported to swag but the reply was that they will answer in 10 days:shocked:when the swago will be closed. Does anyone has any idea what to do or how to solve this?
    Thank you!
  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shoxt3r wrote: »
    How do you get the instants to work? I can access the site on my mobile either via app or Chrome but can't see this option anywhere? Made my first total yesterday though which is good news!
    If your asking how you get instants, they appear briefly on the home page at the start of available surveys, they get filled quickly hence the survey alerts posted here.
    There has been a problem lately in that even when clicked upon they appear as only a white screen and unsafe scripts have to be allowed to get to the survey. Not everyone has been able or willing to get them to work.
  • edited 20 February 2019 at 6:36PM
    silverfairysilverfairy Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 20 February 2019 at 6:36PM
    Hello everyone,
    I have 2 squares not marked as done: Complete a survey in app and attempt a survey in app, I have done 3 surveys in app and one on the site on my mobile. I have reported to swag but the reply was that they will answer in 10 days:shocked:when the swago will be closed. Does anyone has any idea what to do or how to solve this?
    Thank you!

Are you doing the surveys in the specific Answer App? As they didn't seem to work for me in the ordinary swagbucks app, but have got both today from the Answer App. Also the attempt one can only be gained from the answer app on surveys that disqualify & pay the 1SB
  • I have won a 1000 point rebate on Spin and Win on your next Gift Card. Does anyone know if it has a minimum value.
  • Jenna_AppleseedJenna_Appleseed Forumite
    2.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    sazzer1 wrote: »
    I have won a 1000 point rebate on Spin and Win on your next Gift Card. Does anyone know if it has a minimum value.

Hasn't credited for me on a £5 amazon giftcard, don't know if that's a glitch or it has to be a £10 or higher one. :huh: :sad:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Jenna_AppleseedJenna_Appleseed Forumite
    2.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've now gained more spins than I've earned/were missing - wonder if that's another glitch & they might take them back or apology bonus ones?
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • edited 20 February 2019 at 9:15PM
    silverfairysilverfairy Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 20 February 2019 at 9:15PM
    I have won a 1000 point rebate on Spin and Win on your next Gift Card. Does anyone know if it has a minimum value.

When Swagups were first intoduced it said it said that the gift cards purchased value had to be higher than the actual rebate, so would assume £10.00 (1360 or more Swagbucks) to get it.I only seem to win IQ rejoins or swagstakes so never had to test it yet.
  • edited 20 February 2019 at 9:31PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 20 February 2019 at 9:31PM

To get a 1,000 SB back you have to spend at least 1,000 SB which generally means a £10 giftcard (I had 2 x 1,000 and they both worked with £10 cards, almost as good as winning the 2,500 SB - and just won another 2)
    Internet goodness £27765 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support