Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Think they may be a Thansgiving collector bill today,just got 28sb search win on a normal blue bill instead of the daily 5sb win every day.
  • tattooed_lady
    Options
    Think they may be a Thansgiving collector bill today,just got 28sb search win on a normal blue bill instead of the daily 5sb win every day.
    I got 2 28sb search wins!!
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • marmaladeatkins
    marmaladeatkins Posts: 443 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 28 November 2019 at 7:33PM
    Options
    Offer on AdscendMedia for 24SB, Pouch browser extension. Credited as soon as I installed it.

And another one for 21SB MediaNewTab also on Adscend Media. This one credited after I clicked the extension button on the toolbar - it opens a new page with a search on and I made a search, it then credited.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,939 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

Yes we cannot get the bill or bonus if there is one but searches usually pay the bill value
    Happy Thanksgiving, Swaggernauts!

We hope you have a great day full of yummy food and wonderful memories with your family and friends. In honor of today, we have an exclusive Thanksgiving Collector's Bill worth 28 SB! Click the link below for your chance to win.

https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Happy+Thanksgiving
  • MollieDollie
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Morning

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL STARTS EARLY! Receive TRIPLE SB on all Revenue Universe offers!

Yet I look and surveys that usual pay out 26 today its 56 today so it not tripped up!

Yep and they are all now on a delayed payout so you may not get the SB's from them anyway.
  • whattochoose
    Options
    I'm finding that sometimes when I click on Adscend Media and similar, my Anti Virus is blocking them, telling me I risk losing data.
  • want2Bdebtfree
    Options
    I have been using Swagbucks for years and have been blocked from surveys for about 3yrs. Earlier this week they came back! Fabulous I can now reach my daily goal easily. If anyone else has been blocked before it might just be worth checking...long may it continue.
    PayPal £247.62 Amazon £495.80 cheque £62.41 Love2Shop £90 Bank Transfer £190 Nectar points £55.00 eMasterCard £600
    From:- Swagbucks, Valued Opinions, inbox pounds, Quidco, Royal Mail survey,YouGov, e-rewards,IPOS I-Say, Insite Consulting, Toluna UK, People for research :T
  • sonicology
    Options
    I was just unblocked as well; I probably won't actually do any, but I guess it's nice to have the option.
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    To Do List Bonuses - the 29th of November :rudolf:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +2 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +7 SB
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just a reminder if anyone else is like me and need to submit their Swago board. It has to be submitted today. ;)

Taken from the blog:-

The game ends Saturday, November 30th at 7:59AM GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure