Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• Spoon2
    Spoon2 Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was banned from Hideout.tv some time ago (I don't know why as I'm sure I'd complied by the rules) and despite checking regularly over the following months, the ban wasn't lifted. I never had any joy with customer service but I randomly thought I'd check again today and I'm back in! :T If anyone else has given up, it may be worth checking again now. Hope this helps someone!

Also, easy 1SB discover to tick off on list if you've not found it already - under AdGate Media: Carnival Row Trailer. 30 sec video and credited immediately. Apologies if this has been posted already.
  • sazzer1
    sazzer1 Posts: 31 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just been banned from Peanut Labs as well. Seems to be happening to a few people.
  • gotmurked
    Options
    Yes I got banned from Peanut Labs end of last week, I had literally just completed a PL survey and went back to their landing page and got the Account Suspended screen.
  • marmaladeatkins
    Options
    I've never done any peanutlabs surveys because it always looks like they pay too low for the time, but I'm glad I haven't now if they keep banning people left and right! :eek:
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Just taken a 50 SB survey (28907494 I think) and at the end received the message

Survey Already taken
    As you have already answered this survey, this transaction will be considered invalid.

Swizz (no I had not taken even a similar survey)
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    gotmurked wrote: »
    Logged in this morning and after a 4yr+ ban from Gold Surveys, I've been re-activated!!

Same for DS although he was only banned for 2 years. As an added bonus the surveys have been super charged with 50% extra for a limited time.:T
  • PixieFace
    Options
    Watch on the SB app seems to be giving me endless bonus rounds at the moment and it plays constantly without intervention.

Guess it makes up a small amount towards my surveys and discover that keep not crediting. I used to submit tickets and get reimbursed with no issues, but now that process has changed, I seem to get nowhere with it.
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL STARTS EARLY! Receive TRIPLE SB on all Revenue Universe offers!

Yet I look and surveys that usual pay out 26 today its 56 today so it not tripped up!
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    To Do List Bonuses - the 28th of November :rudolf:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +2 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +7 SB
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    instant 24sb macmillan
This discussion has been closed.