Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Having received, and activated, my 100SB Swagup from the Team Challenge, I have just now ordered a £10 e-Mastercard - but the Swagup has not activated. Has anybody else found this?
  • Rolyan
    Rolyan Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble running SB on mobile (iPhone and iPad). Surveys not loading, crashing out, screen refresh not working, app locking up, etc etc etc. I can’t really believe that’s it’s just my phone and iPad, but something is wrong somewhere, as it’s currently the biggest pile of **** going.

It must be me as so many others love it, but what on earth is happening.
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    MollyR wrote: »
    Having received, and activated, my 100SB Swagup from the Team Challenge, I have just now ordered a £10 e-Mastercard - but the Swagup has not activated. Has anybody else found this?

Just read this on Facebook

Swaggernauts,
    We are currently experiencing issues with Swag Ups. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We'll notify you once this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience during this time.

~Team Swagbucks
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had that swag up problem this morning, put in a ticket and it was credited manually this evening. They said they would alert the techs.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I've had an e-mail saying they have credited it manually, which is good. Mind you, the SwagUp is still in the list as "available" - so who knows what will happen if I can claim another gift card before it expires!
  • Caitykinss
    Caitykinss Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Update on the Vikings: War of Clans Offer Toro app download I mentioned on Tuesday. It's taken me two days of little effort to reach almost level 12. I've just looked at Swagbucks for something else and noticed the 1500SB have been credited. I was at level 9 this morning and am now level 11 so I'm not sure at which point it credited, but definitely before the level 12 required.

I'll carry on to level 12 as I'm nearly there, just in case, but wow what a boring game. I have no idea how or why people would play this for fun!

Tips for anyone wanting to give it a go: Just do the tasks required to upgrade the palace; don't waste resources as you need loads for the later upgrades; check on everything you can click on for bonuses and boosters as there are lots that speed up the process.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,106 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Nice one twin mummy!

While we are on the subject of ticketing........has anyone ever had problems with SHOP not tracking. We booked our 2020 holiday a couple of days ago on TUI and I did it through the swagbucks shop.

Nothing is showing in pending but not sure if it would show straight away?

I wasnt so diligent as with the uncrediting survey. Never thought to do a screensave so have no proof. Was for quite a lot of SBs as well.

Such is life.

Very happy lady here. :D Finally got around to ticketing for this and sent a screen shot of our confirmation email. They credited within 10 mins 3924 SBs :T:T
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Caitykinss wrote: »
    Update on the Vikings: War of Clans Offer Toro app download I mentioned on Tuesday. It's taken me two days of little effort to reach almost level 12. I've just looked at Swagbucks for something else and noticed the 1500SB have been credited. I was at level 9 this morning and am now level 11 so I'm not sure at which point it credited, but definitely before the level 12 required.

I'll carry on to level 12 as I'm nearly there, just in case, but wow what a boring game. I have no idea how or why people would play this for fun!

Tips for anyone wanting to give it a go: Just do the tasks required to upgrade the palace; don't waste resources as you need loads for the later upgrades; check on everything you can click on for bonuses and boosters as there are lots that speed up the process.

I did that one ages ago seem to be a few of these strategy games around, not my thing either.
    I'm doing war and magic and that's the same sort of thing, was on offertoro i think for a lot less though and seems harder, need one million power on this one.
    On the facebook gpt site people posted games they were working through, I've not tried any of these others yet and I don't know if still available or what walls, they might be worth more on other sites. They were lords, trials of heroes, king of avalan, zday, afk arena.

If your tempted to bore your way through another game.
  • Caitykinss
    Caitykinss Posts: 162 Forumite
    Options
    Gold survey 42253538 says 10 minutes for 50SB but actually took less than 2 minutes.
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    Options
    Instant on starting your own business, 14sb.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure