Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• Rolyan
    Rolyan Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I only heard about SB yesterday, so I signed up and I’ve attempted 6-8 surveys. Only to be told each time that it’s not accepted, here’s a couple of Swagbucks.

Is this normal ‘cos if so I’ll give it a miss I think.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Rolyan wrote: »
    I only heard about SB yesterday, so I signed up and I’ve attempted 6-8 surveys. Only to be told each time that it’s not accepted, here’s a couple of Swagbucks.

Is this normal ‘cos if so I’ll give it a miss I think.

Can be and the surveys can pay 90% or less compared to going direct - I had one last week that was offering 29 SB by chance I had an e-mail invitation from the site proper and was paid £3 (the equivalent of 400 SB) - even survey DQs, which are all I generally look for, are often poor value as it should take less than 3 seconds to earn 1 SB.

There are various other activates on Swagbucks to earn from instead of surveys
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,106 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone else struggling with SWAGO this time?

Cant get a survey to work and having just completed my first relative easy goal of 40......find my second is 100:eek: How am I supposed to reach this without a survey???

Wondering if its worth the hassle to just get the 50 SB I usually aim for from swago.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Cant get a survey to work and having just completed my first relative easy goal of 40......find my second is 100:eek: How am I supposed to reach this without a survey???

Wondering if its worth the hassle to just get the 50 SB I usually aim for from swago.

I usually go for the 50sb I can’t be bothered with that recommend a friend
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • Rolyan
    Rolyan Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I still can’t get the quote function to work on my iPhone!

I’ve noticed that people mention other ways to make money on SB. I can’t seem to find anything anywhere, but I am looking at the app on my iPhone. Is there a list on the site anywhere?
  • whattochoose
    whattochoose Posts: 697 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Me too. I only joined today and have so far accrued 159 points, which I suppose is pretty good. But after an initial burst now getting mostly disqualifications, and no longer receiving surveys.
    Quick update to this. Today things are fine and I'm able to do numerous surveys.
    So far I've accrued 382 SB's, so more than half way to the 700 I need to qualify for an extra 2100 SB's, giving me £20 in total, which I'll use to purchase an Amazon card.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Rolyan wrote: »
    I still can’t get the quote function to work on my iPhone!

I’ve noticed that people mention other ways to make money on SB. I can’t seem to find anything anywhere, but I am looking at the app on my iPhone. Is there a list on the site anywhere?

This link is on the first page of this thread, it gives advice on the various earnings methods, although Swagbucks have drastically cut back on the earnings amounts since this was set up.

Originally Posted by Becles View Post
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    repeating 'are you a fan' ncrave, autoplays it's 2 video but needs manual advance to the next one.

Edit: so of course it's just finished, after 5 or so!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,106 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I'll shut up grumbling lol just managed to comlete a 100 SB survey :D Survey no. 9609471
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    repeating 'are you a fan' ncrave, autoplays it's 2 video but needs manual advance to the next one.

Edit: so of course it's just finished, after 5 or so!

It sometimes comes back 10 minutes later, sometimes an hour later, and can play only once or several times. Worth checking for it throughout the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure