We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What will you spend, Friday 9th November.
free4440273
Posts: 38,438 Forumite
Comments
-
:j :j Morning! TGIF and all that

I'm aiming for a low spend day and so far I've spent £2 on a toasted fried egg and tomato sarnie. Brought lunch and coffee in. Got a manky banana for later and enough stuff in the fridge to make dinner washed down with squash and/or leftover beer (well it IS Friday) :beer: :rotfl:
Wishing everyone a NS/low spend day. I'll update when I'm safely home tonight.The 365 Day 1p Challenge 2025. Member #420 -
Should be another no spender today, have to post an ebay item but they've paid for that so tisn't my moneyNo longer using this account for new posts from 20130
-
Good morning all,
going out for lunch with OH today but he willo be paying hehe
so hoping for a no spend day (fingers crossed):beer: :j OFFICIAL DFW NERD NO 159 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH OUR DEBTS:beer: :j
If you do a job well, people won't be sure you've done anything at all :rolleyes:
Must claim back bank charges!!!:rolleyes:0 -
£37 for an osteo for the pony (she's lame) but OH is paying for that.
Otherwise, 57p on a choc muffin for breakfast!0 -
So far today...
£2.80 on travel
Hoping to get some candles today to put in my baskets to that'll be another fiver max!!!
Staying in tonight so another No spend evening on a Friday night, getting the hang of this staying in on a Friday night!!!! :rotfl:0 -
NSD so far, but TBH I am still in my dressing gown...blush
E-bay parcels to send - paid for already
Tesco- oh dear, need to stock up so shall make a list. Budgetted for already though!I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.0 -
Hello everyone, today i've spent:* £2.00 - Travel* £2.97 - Cigs and a chocolate barTotal = £4.97, which should be my total spend for the day
.I've started to bring my own lunch into work and cut down on the snacks, so that's saved me at least £20-£25 per week.Hope everyone as a nice weekend x 0 -
Hello well I have to pay nursey 25.90 (i think) but im saving 1.10 as i overpayed by £1.10 last week (I think) But drew £40 out to cover that. I have just payed £1.04 to send a letter to a debt agency recorded. £4.50 on cigs. I will update laterSealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.320
-
Budget, £50 a week, Spent as yet: £49.07

Everything under 50p challenge, as yet: £22.18 - is there a challenge for the budget shopping 50 a week???? would love to do itSealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.320 -
Morning all, hoping for a NSD but may have to get train home which is £1. Hopefully dad can pick me up!:eek: Total debt £21,000 :eek:Weight loss to date - 2 st, 2lb:j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

