🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Lift call-out charge

Options
13»

Comments

• Manxman_in_exile
    Options
    jclarke21 wrote: »
    a rented apartment - I'm not denying fault here - just think that If i am to be charged it should be stated how much before the transaction takes place?

i.e. wouldn't have called out - would have just got keys cut!?

And when you asked them (which I presume you would have done) what did they say? Are you sure they didn't tell you a charge? I ask because you seem to think it was covered by the management charge.
  • Manxman_in_exile
    Options
    davidmcn wrote: »
    Down the gap between the lift car and the floor. Also just the right size for phones...

I know! You'd think people would be more careful knowing that, wouldn't you?

Outside my house I have to park adjacent to a drainage grating right where the driver's door opens. I've often thought it would be really easy accidentally to drop either my house or car keys down the grating. It's so obvious I take great care not to do so.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 5 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport