NOW TV broadband sign up bonus

Options
124»

Comments

• NickZurich
    NickZurich Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    I'm yet another customer struggling to get a gift card. When I get it I'll complain to Ofcom about Now's policy of deliberately making it difficult to get these cards. It's just a cynical ploy to reduce the rate of gift card redemption. They don't supply the gift card, then you fill in the online complaint form and they promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Then they fail to get back to you, and they don't provide you with a copy of your complaint. Then you call them, but they don't send you an acknowledgment of your call. Then you try the chat facility, but you're not sent an acknowledgement of the chat session, or asked whether you want a transcript. I was even cut off 'for lack of activity' while I was typing. The rep would have seen that I was typing, so I suppose he cut me off deliberately. It's amazing that Now is prepared to make enemies of their customers just to save a few quid on a gift card.
  • kuepper
    kuepper Posts: 1,364 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thinking of moving to Now as their £18/month inc anytime calls (plus £90 via cashback) seems top offer, besides gift card/voucher issues mentioned here is their overall service ok?
  • AndyPK
    AndyPK Posts: 4,241 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yea it’s good
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    kuepper wrote: »
    thinking of moving to Now as their £18/month inc anytime calls (plus £90 via cashback) seems top offer, besides gift card/voucher issues mentioned here is their overall service ok?

I've not long signed up for a 2nd year with them (fibre rather than ADSL) and although I've not had any technical problems, when I have contacted them they've been very good.

It's almost like you're talking to Sky but with shorter queues ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure