We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Secret Millionaire C4

13»

Comments

  • yup...me confused too! :$
  • tsharp
    tsharp Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    Whatever the details were, I doubt she created a massive debt for the very people she was trying to help. She's a savvy businesswoman, i'm sure she had it all worked out.

    There was a chat thing with Gill Fielding after the show, I bet she was asked about it then.
    "I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something."
  • I watched this and thought the exact same thing. How is she going to pay a mortgage on a 500k property.
    I thought the dance school couple deserved the dough. Not to sure about the 11 year old getting 50k worth of lessons though. But if she turnes out to be famous one day will she help somebody herself.
    It is nice to see somebody give something back.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.