IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKCPM, Gladstones. No permit displayed in work car park. Defence stage

Options
124»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,253 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    hateUKCPM wrote: »
    Ok guys sorry I've been slow to update, tonnes of stuff going on at the mo.

Anyway, I won! :T

Amazing result. A massive thank you to everyone here and good luck for everyone in the future. These guys seem scary but it is possible to go up against them AND WIN even when the odds aren't on your side. I can finally chill out now having put this to rest after nearly 4 years. Phew! Cheers all :beer:
    So this is unusual, in that you were posted a judgment decision in full by the Judge, with some reasoning on it? Can we see a scan of that decision please (not typed out...a pic of it please - just cover your name).

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST - WELL DONE!

A copy of your decision from the Judge may help others in future so please do post it.

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • hateUKCPM
    hateUKCPM Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 1 December 2019 at 9:00PM
    Options
    I feel like the ticketing outside of their contracted area was the main reason I won (I also think the unfair time allowance to get permission from the landowner was another brilliant point), but unfortunately the judgement itself is very thin on the details. This is all I received after the court date, it doesnt say much: https://imgur.com/JiXASMG

Do you think it's worth taking further?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,765 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Doesn't the 'Court prepared reasons for Judgment annexed hereto' offer a more detailed explanation?
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hateUKCPM wrote: »
    I feel like the ticketing outside of their contracted area was the main reason I won (I also think the unfair time allowance to get permission from the landowner was another brilliant point), but unfortunately the judgement itself is very thin on the details. This is all I received after the court date, it doesnt say much: https://imgur.com/JiXASMG

Do you think it's worth taking further?

Well done, i missed your win.

Probably you are right but as it's Gladstones who are well known for rubbish claims and wasting the courts time, maybe that was part of the Judge's decision

Just another day in the spanking of Gladstones
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Doesn't the 'Court prepared reasons for Judgment annexed hereto' offer a more detailed explanation?
    Agreed , it looks like a separate page has the reasons for judgment

Unusually , this was a case at the county court in Northampton , which is not the CCBC

Well done on raising those key points

Did you gets your costs ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family