We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What will you spend, Wednesday 7th November.

135

Comments

  • bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Scrap my NSD - just spent £20 on Mothercare vouchers for best friend (having a baby shower on Sat) and £14.95 on the new Peepshow DVD - but both will be reimbursed by lovely OH (as I've brought baby presents already!) x
  • So far I've spent £6.74.

    £1.15 on lunch, £3 on wallpaper paste(!) & Christmas presents (good old poundshop) and £2.59 on Sudafed tablets (I feel so ill)

    Shouldn't be spending anymore today...

    jam
    Debt @ 22/11/07 = £11,038.74
    Debt Free Since = June 2015
    I'm having a FREE Christmas 2016 - Cash/Vouchers earned (so far) = £57
    Freebies earned = 2
  • mcmanlyn
    mcmanlyn Posts: 422
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    NSD for me - resisted the urge to wander round town & thankfully had a company ring me up for a telephone interview :) fingers crossed!!! If I get it it will mean a decent rise in wage :D
    Wondering how to have a life & not rack up more debts...
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,128
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    NSD so far but must pay for 2 Christmas Fairtrade gifts, so £10.
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • poorbutrich
    poorbutrich Posts: 1,349
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Grrrr. Had to buy a sandwich because of my colleague. So £2.30 where it would have been an NSD. Fume fume fume.
    Overpay!
  • elly2
    elly2 Posts: 556
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £2.60 went over on shopping budget, but not a bad overspend(I must have looked crazy going round iceland picking things up and telling myself i didnt need it and put it back down now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )
  • I'm hoping for a no spend day today have got past lunch time without an unecessary trip the the shops so I'm quietly confident.

    MCB
    LBM July 2006 debt 1st August 2006
  • free4440273
    free4440273 Posts: 38,438 Forumite
    Morning allgreet009.gif. Should be a NS Wednesday:rolleyes:. Will keep you - and myself - informed. Hope everyone has a fantastic day, and take care :)

    ...and it remained so. makes a change :)
    BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!

    THE KILLERS :cool:

    THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:
  • nikflo
    nikflo Posts: 504 Forumite
    i spent £5 on my scan photo (do feel it was a waste of money as baby was moving way too much) other than that it would have been a nsd.
  • Bought train tickets on-line this morning to see my Mum and Dad who live in Devon. As I live in London and the tickets were only £22.90 that's a real bargain. I sometimes drive but it can cost me up to £80 in petrol sometimes so it's a saving and I'll get my Xmas prezzies from them. Took out a tenner for a drink tonight but balanced that by cancelling a phone insurance policy which I would not have thought of doing had it not been for this site. Oh, and I booked the car in for it's MOT at my local Council MOT centre again thanks to this site. Have a great evening everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.