We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What will you spend, Wednesday 7th November.
Comments
-
hoping I can run my car on fumes until tomoro though so I dont have to get petrol today.
Keep it low guys.
Lil xxx[/quote]
ha ha hi lil i dont advice it, i tried it the other week, ran outta petrol on a very busy road.. it was a nightmare... to tell the truth, i have ran out of petrol twice in the last 2 months, always thinking that i could get another day out of it
Corduroy pillows are making headlines! Back home in London now after 27years wait! Duvet know it's Christmas, not original, it's a cover.0 -
Aiming for a NSD again. If I make it will be the fourth in a row!:DDebt to pay off £22,350:eek:
DFW 204 - Started off £53,670 in debt LBM 2006
I will be in credit one day - one payment at a time0 -
NSD here x0
-
Total spends today SO FAR:
£4.20 travel to work
£2.00 soup for lunch
£8.00 2 baskets from Wilkinsons – bit more than what I wanted to spent but I really liked them
Bought 2 Christmas presents with my Boots points so ZERO spend J yippee!!! I love free stuff!!!!0 -
Back from interview, I start Tuesday...Woohoo!! Managed to get there and back without my car running out of petrol (the needle is hovering precariously above the empty line!!) and didn't have to pay for parking. Also managed to resist the urge to stop off at subway for a lovely subway melt for lunch and came straight home. All I need now is to be able to get on the staff carpark at my 2nd job tonight and will be able to record a successful NSD again.
Lil xxxNatwest CC: £389.07 (limit £500)
Natwest OD: £1,932.62 (limit £2,000)
Mum: £1,500
Visa CC: £60.04 (limit £250)0 -
Congrats on the job Lili - what is it?
My spends today so far have been 55p on a scone and £1.97 on soup and a roll and a choc brownie for dinner. Not feeling too well so my spending (and eating) defences are down!Weightloss: 14.5/65lb0 -
So far, €1.20 / £0.80 on lunch in the uni canteen, €3.98 / £2.80 on an eyeliner and nail varnish (as I'm sick of having no make up here), and then I'm getting my hair cut and dyed tonight, but hopefully that won't be more then €50 / £35, so not too bad. Better than getting it done at home anyways! But then def. a no spend weeknd!
*feels very guilty* hah!...I like my coffee black, just like my metal!
Proud member no. 15 of the [strike]asylum[/strike] night owl thread
...And officially mad over Doctor Who & David Tennant!0 -
Nothing, lost my job today (luckily got a months pay in the bank today too!), on a week's notice. Spent £3 on lunch treats, and bf is taking me out tonight to cheer me up!:A0
-
So far...£8.28 on groceries (top up bread, milk, cheese, meat for packed lunches etc)
Am going to look for Eve magazine later (for the free mascara - thanks Martin:money: ) - think it costs £3.50, but need new mascara anyway!!!! Plus I'll get a magazine (which I never normally treat myself to!!:j )
Oh...how could I forget :doh: - £163.33 on getting our house alarm fixed & serviced + taking out a maintenance contract for 1 year!!!!:eek:20p Saver Club #33 60p/£100
Christmas Saving £0/£1300
Saving Target 2014 £25/£10000 -
Its just another office job through the temp agency...its a long term position though :T which gives me a more reliable income to face the debts with.
Nothing too exciting but its office experience for my CV and its money at the end of the day.
Lil xxxNatwest CC: £389.07 (limit £500)
Natwest OD: £1,932.62 (limit £2,000)
Mum: £1,500
Visa CC: £60.04 (limit £250)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

