We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Asda credit card
Woolco
Posts: 172 Forumite
Hi. Just to let you know DO NOT get one of these. They bombard you with text messages morning noon and night. Your balance is x, your available is x. This does not seem to be able to switch off. Helpline like a choc fireguard. Points are pointless too.
0
Comments
-
Do you mean asda? if so just contact them and ask them to stop messaging you or you could block the number on your mobile?0
-
About as pointless as this post then0
-
The post is not pointless. Move on peter perfect.0
-
I thought the post was about a credit card for Geordies.0
-
This is rubbish I’ve got an ASDA Card. They text you once a week with your balance and available credit. I find this really heldfull let’s you keep track of your spending.0
-
That's funny, I get a message once a month telling me my statement is ready, nothing else. Your thread is pointless Woolco.0
-
Pointless thread, locked and title changed.I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards