Free Personal Plumbing Info.

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• GARV
    Options
    I live in a old house in suburbs near London and Not flushing of toilet, water overflow and water leakage due to damage are not new for me.But, i always prefer to hire experts rather than cheap services, which gives me mental satisfaction.
    Last month, their was a leakage in my house roof top water tank pipeline, which develop moist in my house walls.I just call experts and get a prefect solution.Vendors of this company uses thermal imaging for searching leakage in wall and then repair it with modern equipments.I was just standing behind them and watching their whole activity with wonder.
  • southcoastrgi
    Options
    GARV wrote: »
    I live in a old house in suburbs near London and Not flushing of toilet, water overflow and water leakage due to damage are not new for me.But, i always prefer to hire experts rather than cheap services, which gives me mental satisfaction.
    Last month, their was a leakage in my house roof top water tank pipeline, which develop moist in my house walls.I just call experts and get a prefect solution.Vendors of this company uses thermal imaging for searching leakage in wall and then repair it with modern equipments.I was just standing behind them and watching their whole activity with wonder.

i don't understand this post at all, what point are you trying to make ? this forum is for helping people save money & to get advice it's not facebook.
    I'm only here while I wait for Corrie to start.

You get no BS from me & if I think you are wrong I WILL tell you.
  • davidos123
    Options
    when my oil fired central heating system switches off by timer or room stat water feeds from the boiler to the cold water header tank them out of tank via overflow pipe to outside - have bled rads several times seemed to stop for 2 days but now still water goes into header tank.
    Any suggestions please. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport