Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Smart TV question

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in TV MoneySaving
4 replies 1.2K views
KatykatKatykat Forumite
1.7K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in TV MoneySaving
I have a Toshiba 43U6663DB. There are quite q few pre installed apps ( Netflix being one of them) but not Amazon Prime. I can’t find the TVs App Store to download it. Does anyone know how I do this?
:smileyhea A SMILE COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Replies

• giraffe69giraffe69 Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worth googling this? There is quite a bit on a Toshiba app store for TVs
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google says no .

Get a fire stick
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • teddysmumteddysmum Forumite
    9.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    With a Fire stick you also get Alexa,but she has limited use beyond the time and weather, often replying with I don't now.'
  • KatykatKatykat Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    teddysmum wrote: »
    With a Fire stick you also get Alexa,but she has limited use beyond the time and weather, often replying with I don't now.'
    Thanks. I already have an Echo and after the initial curiosity it is just sitting there. Weirdly though, it does go rogue on occasions and fire off answers to questions that haven’t been asked. Or answers the TV. Recently I’ve have a hacking cough which sent Alexa into a frenzie several times.
    :smileyhea A SMILE COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
This discussion has been closed.