orange broadband threatening legal action

Options
i moved to talk talk, they said they would do everything for me to change net providers. last month they phoned me orange and requested september payment as i had cancelled direct debit. piad the £14.99 on my credit card. they told me i was still with them as talk talk had done something illegal and over rode them, so im still with them......... today i got a letter from orange i owe them for october............. im with talk talk. what shall i do..amyone lese had this trouble:confused:
i will be debt free, i will

Comments

• valli2
    valli2 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Hi skintas
    Yes they recently done the same with a mate of mine they rang him to ask why they couldn't get payment off him he said because he is with Be the bloke insisted he was still with Orange which was ridiculous as he was getting 11 Mbps the bloke still insisted he was with Orange even though Orange do not supply ADSL2+ he rang Be they confirmed he was connected to them he rang Orange back and told them, the bloke still insisted he was with Orange and wanted payment so he rang BT and they confirmed his line was with Be and Orange was talking a load of rubbish the guy said he will cancel his account and he will lose his connection immediately mate said well go ahead then LOL :confused: seems they havn't got a clue what they are doing or its their latest scam.
    Go Here it will tell you what ISP you are with.
    *Steve*
    With be*
  • skintas_2
    skintas_2 Posts: 1,679 Forumite
    Options
    thanks very much i think i mite just ignore them
    , i had trouble with orange when they where wanadoo. i sisnged up for broadbad i never got it they charged me for 3 months..............
    i will be debt free, i will
  • valli2
    valli2 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Make sure they can't access your bank account to take any further payments.
    *Steve*
    With be*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family