Car parks near Ricoh Arena, Coventry

Options
Hello,

I'm going to a match at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday. Thinking of driving as train tickets would cost £14.90 each (2 of us going).
Can anyone suggest a car park within walking distance of the Arena. I Googled and there seems to be a few that charge about £5 (pay via PayPal), but they all sem to be small opeartions, and I'm a bit wary of paying out in advance to a company I've never heard of .

Thanks,

M

Comments

• lucy_w86
    lucy_w86 Posts: 827 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,

I'm going to a match at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday. Thinking of driving as train tickets would cost £14.90 each (2 of us going).
    Can anyone suggest a car park within walking distance of the Arena. I Googled and there seems to be a few that charge about £5 (pay via PayPal), but they all sem to be small opeartions, and I'm a bit wary of paying out in advance to a company I've never heard of .

Thanks,

M

There is a large car pack right outside the arena and there is also another one across the road from it. You walk through a subway to get across the dual carriageway....know this because I support a different team and we got a coach up there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure