🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Car parks near Ricoh Arena, Coventry

Options
Hello,

I'm going to a match at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday. Thinking of driving as train tickets would cost £14.90 each (2 of us going).
Can anyone suggest a car park within walking distance of the Arena. I Googled and there seems to be a few that charge about £5 (pay via PayPal), but they all sem to be small opeartions, and I'm a bit wary of paying out in advance to a company I've never heard of .

Thanks,

M

Comments

• lucy_w86
    lucy_w86 Posts: 827 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,

I'm going to a match at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday. Thinking of driving as train tickets would cost £14.90 each (2 of us going).
    Can anyone suggest a car park within walking distance of the Arena. I Googled and there seems to be a few that charge about £5 (pay via PayPal), but they all sem to be small opeartions, and I'm a bit wary of paying out in advance to a company I've never heard of .

Thanks,

M

There is a large car pack right outside the arena and there is also another one across the road from it. You walk through a subway to get across the dual carriageway....know this because I support a different team and we got a coach up there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport