13»

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    adindas wrote: »
    Here we go again
    This misconception come again and again typically from newbie who just learning how to climb the rope with Regular saver account.
    I'm sure OP will really appreciate being gratuitously criticised and patronised like that when the misconception concerned was corrected within ten minutes of the post last week and accepted by OP promptly thereafter, allowing everyone (else) to move on....
  • The_Jester
    Options
    I discovered the savings rate didn't end but was lowered to 3% on the Tuesday so I'm glad they called me but after some consideration I'd be better actually moving banks and taking advantage of the free £150 rather than save with them and only earn something like £60 for a year.
  • The_Jester
    Options
    eskbanker wrote: »
    I'm sure OP will really appreciate being gratuitously criticised and patronised like that when the misconception concerned was corrected within ten minutes of the post last week and accepted by OP promptly thereafter, allowing everyone (else) to move on....

I just ignore the other comments.. It happens all the time on here. I think the others probably didn't know themselves but thought to pretend they did :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure