Issues with my RX-8

Options

Comments

• atrixblue.-MFR-.
    Options
    James2k wrote: »
    Really?? you said, with my emphasis;

even by virtue of just myself favouring them, it renders your statement incorrect. Let alone the several very busy rx8 forums around..
    Oh god someone call the semantics police, The RX8 and even the revised version of it the RX8 R3 doesnt appeal to average vehicle buyers (its reputation already tainted), it sits in a niche market (where you sit) due to its unreliability, poor fuel econemy, high repair costs, therefore it is not favoured in the general market hence why i said no one favours them, Mazda took a long hard look at it revised it and even that didnt work so dropped it.
  • James2k
    James2k Posts: 300 Forumite
    edited 20 September 2018 at 4:15PM
    Options
    Oh god someone call the semantics police, The RX8 and even the revised version of it the RX8 R3 doesnt appeal to average vehicle buyers (its reputation already tainted), it sits in a niche market (where you sit) due to its unreliability, poor fuel econemy, high repair costs, therefore it is not favoured in the general market hence why i said no one favours them, Mazda took a long hard look at it revised it and even that didnt work so dropped it.
    Use the correct words. Avoid this kind of misunderstanding. Simples.

Oh and i sold my '8 about 8 years ago, corrosion rather than any engine issues. But i enjoyed my time with it greatly. Both my current cars do worse mpg than it did..
  • atrixblue.-MFR-.
    Options
    James2k wrote: »
    Use the correct words. Avoid this kind of misunderstanding. Simples.

Oh and i sold my '8 about 8 years ago, corrosion rather than any engine issues. But i enjoyed my time with it greatly. Both my current cars do worse mpg than it did..
    Everyone else understood me so there is no misunderstanding, you just got butt hurt and started playing semantics with words.
  • angrycrow
    angrycrow Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is it me or is DM up to his old trick of multi user ids, feels like I am seeing double on this thread.
  • AndyMc.....
    Options

Go on then how many Mazda workshops have you worked in?

Or is you experience of the R8 like the OP's.
  • James2k
    James2k Posts: 300 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone else understood me so there is no misunderstanding, you just got butt hurt and started playing semantics with words.
    everyone else did? butt hurt? haha. are you getting upset sweetie? relax, you'll live longer
  • AndyMc.....
    Options

No we just have to tolerate the condition you hide behind.
  • angrycrow wrote: »
    Is it me or is DM up to his old trick of multi user ids, feels like I am seeing double on this thread.

Someone else thinking the same as me :eek:

Get out of my head :D
  • Car_54
    Car_54 Posts: 8,236 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    And how else would you play semantics?
  • Mercdriver
    Options
    Car_54 wrote: »
    And how else would you play semantics?

Scrabble!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income