10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice to Keeper
    https://docdro.id/cheqg9Y

Final Reminder
    https://docdro.id/ADF6Uyr

Has anyone noticed what I have?

Wrong car park perchance?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • The bit about the Hospital is confusing as the claimed car park is nowhere near this area. (This error has been mentioned in later correspondence)

Seems to be some discrepancy about amounts of money being claimed...£40 or £45 before £90?

Strange that...
  • CastleCastle Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Wrong car park perchance?
    Different amounts more likely!
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    86.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a new clerk typed in £40 as he/she couldn't read their own writing?!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • You'd think that such glaring errors weaken any case that the PPC think they might have, wouldn't you?
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    9.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not hugely
    Theyre just invoices
    Invoices can have incorrect details, it doesnt invalidate any (alleged) underlying debt.
  • Granted, but it certainly doesn't make them look very professional.
  • So we're on...what kind of evidence should I collect?

Could get a WS from someone who could state that they had heard that the attendant had given permission to whomever had parked the car to park there (along with another vehicle), that the car is driven by more than one person and that they know I did not park the car.

Photos of tiny print sign etc.?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    86.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened about this:
    The Consumer Council are very interested in this case, have been in touch with a lovely girl and I've begun collecting evidence, will be able to get Witness Statements about the car park site and am pretty sure someone legal might fancy this (I'm not earning much and it'd be a landmark case).
    At least evidence an email or two from the CC, showing their interest.

And see the NEWBIES thread for the sort of evidence you can use in any case.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • edited 11 October 2018 at 2:40PM
    MercurialNo.10MercurialNo.10 Forumite
    63 posts
    edited 11 October 2018 at 2:40PM
    So, a response to the dispute...

Which includes something along the lines of...You said you weren't driving and won't name the driver, our view is that you were the driver.

Should I print out POFA even though it doesn't apply etc.?

I can also provide a witness statement saying that I didn't park the vehicle and that they (the witness) had been told/believed that the regular attendant had given permission to whomever was driving at the time to park freely.

Worth highlighting this to my MP? Do the PPC's have to request details from the DVLA for each alleged contravention etc.?