edited 16 August 2018 at 3:45PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
32 replies 2.8K views
124»

Replies

• SystemSystem
    177.8K posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    After looking into this specific PCN it is clear that there has been an admin error on our side, our system has not automatically resent documents that should have been sent to you regarding a PCN for your vehicle.

That's new ...... So a SAR asking them to check the paperwork is a must now.

AAF. Try the National Lottery this weekend. You may be lucky (again)
  • edited 6 September 2018 at 7:58PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    88K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 6 September 2018 at 7:58PM
    I agree.
    a SAR asking them to check the paperwork is a must now.

Must update the NEWBIES thread but am busy at work daytimes and knackered most evenings - I will do it though.
    After looking into this specific PCN it is clear that there has been an admin error on our side, our system has not automatically resent documents that should have been sent to you regarding a PCN for your vehicle.
    I wonder how often their system has failed and what the DVLA will think about this.

WELL DONE to the OP, a win is a win is a win, even in a case being viewed as indefensible! And 'another one bites the dust'!

:D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD