Forum Home» Phones & TV

BT Sport - any other way other than with BT?

New Post Advanced Search

BT Sport - any other way other than with BT?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
10 replies 1.5K views
kazsbk14kazsbk14 Forumite
3 posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
I consider myself fairly money savvy and always shop around for the cheapest deals with my utilities etc. However, I feel that BT have me over a barrel and I'm sick of paying their price increases every year! My contract and line rental are both due to expire this month. Line rental is going to cost me £208.80 for another year (on the line rental saver) and at the moment I pay £33.50 a month for broadband and tv (including BT Sport).

My main problem being that I like to watch MotoGP, which is on BT Sport. At the moment, I have boardband, TV and phone line with BT. I never use the phone lines for calls, in fact I don't even have a phone plugged in. I still want to have unlimited broadband and I'm not overly bothered what TV package I have, other than wanting BT Sport.

I've looked into various other deals and thought I'd found a good offer with Sky which included FREE line rental. I could add BT sport on afterwards but to do this, they wanted another £27.99 A MONTH!!

Does anyone have any clever suggestions for a way around BT's rip-off charges?!

Thanks in advance :)

Replies