Options
124»

Comments

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Kieran1301 wrote: »
    Ok so liklyhood is they going to contant the finance company, they will thell them they had a ccj. Heres the evidence and i then get the letter back sayying.
    Because dont seem like they giving up off that letter like some I have read on here have.

Well maybe they will, and maybe not - and that's why you sent them the sb letter- to find out which it is.
  • Kieran1301
    Options
    Ok I just found out that Capquest bought out British credit trust (car finance) in 2014 to and I have never heared off capquest. So with a bit of luck they may have not got any of my info on.the case anymore. Fingered crosses
  • Kieran1301
    Options
    And lantern st8ll has British credit trust down as the owners of the debt which they are not. So they obv dont know they don't exsist anymore to.
  • Kieran1301
    Options
    I still have not heared off them so I thought I would check the online account to see what's happening.
    And my balance says 0
    Would it say that if it was on hold or is that a sign that they have wrote it off ?
  • Just_Di
    Just_Di Posts: 385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Only the Judgment Creditor (the Claimant) can enforce a CCJ.

If this CCJ was obtained by the original creditor then the new owner would need to be substituted by the court.

Hopefully the entity chasing you doesn't realise that :)

Di
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport