Help Please: To call international no using O2

Hi,

I recently received a message from O2 that the service from Dial daily has been suspended. Is anyone aware of any new numbers to call abroad using O2 inclusive minutes?

Thank you

Comments

• rajinder
    rajinder Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Even if any does post any new numbers for dialing Int' Calls then.....

Please please please do not call Customer Service to confirm whether these numbers are free and whether they come out of your inclusive minutes.

The reason is if you ask the CS rep, they will forward the information to their managers who will in turn block or make them chargeable.

Best thing is try it yourself for a few seconds and wait for the bill to show if it has been charged and if you are too scared to do try it yourself then don't be wise to call CS and ask.

Wait for someone to try it and post it these forums and then use!!!!
  • rash.m2k
    rash.m2k Posts: 976 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What network are you on?
  • blinker
    blinker Posts: 96 Forumite
    be careful - not always as it says on the box & chances of getting money out of them!!!!!
  • redux
    redux Posts: 22,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Affiliate referrals not allowed, and O2 charge calls to Noodle at 20 or 40 pence a minute anyway, depending on your tariff, outside inclusive minutes.

There don't seem to be any inclusive callthroughs on O2 at the moment, and clearly they are likely to act against any others

I think you'll have to look at account-based ideas, and accept paying a small amount a minute. See the MSE Callchecker for ideas
  • Badger_Lady
    Badger_Lady Posts: 6,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    redux wrote: »
    Affiliate referrals not allowed, and O2 charge calls to Noodle at 20 or 40 pence a minute anyway, depending on your tariff, outside inclusive minutes.

My apologies - I thought I was complying with house rules by declaring interest and providing a non-referral alternative. However, I didn't realise the deal was so much worse for O2 customers! :eek:

Lesson learned... :D
    Mortgage | £145,000Unsecured Debt | [strike]£7,000[/strike] £0 Lodgers | |
  • shareef
    shareef Posts: 288 Forumite
    Are they allowed to simply block access to numbers?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure