IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCM Parking fine - Heath Parade NW9

Options

Comments

• Dhudds
    Dhudds Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks. Should I include in my defence that they didn't address my requests in LBC?
  • Dhudds
    Options
    Hi KeithP,

Many thanks for speedy respond. I follow you advice. Do you think the LBC is in my benefit considering they haven't addressed my requested items. I have 3 proof of postage for sending back the LBC three times asking for the same!
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I would say, move on.

You have a case to defend now.

Re-read the first sentence of post #18 above for an idea on how you might go about that..
  • Dhudds
    Options
    Ok thanks. When should I request for Oral Hearing?Or is it too early?
  • KeithP
    Options
    AoS then Defence comes first.

Re-read that section of post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread that follows the heading:
    IMPORTANT - KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO AND BY WHEN!
    You need to know that.
  • Dhudds
    Options
    OK. Many thanks. Much appreciated.
  • Dhudds
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Adapt any recent PCM defence talking about Heath Parade.

The NEWBIES thread tells you about doing the AOS to buy a bit of time.

Thank you Coupon-mad
  • Dhudds
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    AoS then Defence comes first.

Re-read that section of post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread that follows the heading:

You need to know that.

Hi,
    I was about to complete AoS on MCOL but the following message appeared. Does it mean I have to wait another 3 days (Claim issued on 5th today is 8th) so then the AoS can be considered as "within 14 days of service of the claim"?
    Before you acknowledge service of the claim against you, which gives you time to seek advice to complete your defence, you must make sure the following apply in your case:

you are filing your acknowledgment within 14 days of service of the claim on you (a claim is considered served on the fifth day after it is issued)
    or
    you are filing your acknowledgement within 14 days of service of separate more detailed particulars

If you haven't filed an acknowledgment of service within the time specified above, the claimant can request judgment against you.
  • KeithP
    edited 9 November 2018 at 2:39AM
    Options
    Did it actually stop you doing the AoS, or is it just pointing out that stuff to you?

I've not seen others report that, and many people report that they have done the AoS within those five days.

And here is a very very recent one:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5921475
    Claim Form Issue Date = 7th November 2018
    AoS submitted = 8th November 2018.
  • Dhudds
    Options
    No it didn't stop me but as soon as read the message I stopped! The sentence below is a bit confusing and scary!

"If you haven't filed an acknowledgment of service within the time specified above, the claimant can request judgment against you."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure