• OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    After carrying out 2 trades to begin with. Posted here:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5734768&page=5#92

I then did 4 further trades:
    fineco-trades-021018-and-051018.png?raw=1
    Should I have received an email to confirm? (Similar to the email received to confirm carrying out 1st trade?)
  • OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    OceanSound wrote: »
    After carrying out 2 trades to begin with. Posted here:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5734768&page=5#92

I then did 4 further trades:
    fineco-trades-021018-and-051018.png?raw=1
    Should I have received an email to confirm? (Similar to the email received to confirm carrying out 1st trade?)
    I contacted fineco bank support yesterday and they confirmed I've done the 5 trades to qualify for the £100 bonus.

Support also said bonus receipt would need to be confirmed through a pop-up that will appear on the Fineco bank platform before 30/10/2018.

Presumably this is where we choose the £100 or 100 free trades option. fineco website says this is when we do the:
    'Activation of the "Friendship rewards" page, within the Customer Area, to choose
    the type of bonus for the Host and the Guest'
    I noticed there is also a 'deadline for choosing bonus' of 30/11/2018. I wonder how the 'activation' step is different to 'deadline for choosing bonus'.
  • teamwork
    teamwork Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I wonder if anyone can explain this for me please:

In order to receive the bonuses for trading, I bought 1 share in Telecom Italia and then sold it immediately. I was charged 6.95 Euros commission for the purchase, but only 0.39 Euros commission for the sale. That's to my benefit, but I'm wondering why that occurred?

When I bought a different UK share and then sold it a few days late they charged me £6.95 for the purchase and then another £6.95 for the sale
  • tryin
    tryin Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I recently emailed Fineco, asking them to check if there were any friends who I referred which I didn't get the bonus for. I just reveived a reply today that there was 2 friends, and they are givving me the bonus now.

So if you gave a lot of people your link (or posted it on forum), and are not sure if you got for everyone, you can just ask them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure