edited 11 June 2018 at 8:03PM in TV MoneySaving
4 replies 1.2K views
GTR_KingGTR_King Forumite
1.3K Posts
Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭
edited 11 June 2018 at 8:03PM in TV MoneySaving
Ok so my mum has Virgin Internet 100MBS & Talk weekend... £55 a month

Got rid of sky too expensive... Sky box sets bundle +Sky sports/Multi room £58 a month (Was going up to £88 in July) So canceled as was paying £113 a month

So I found virgin Vip Bundle for £78 A month +£100 Voucher (Can get 2 new PS4 Games out later this month) or 12 case of wine... (New Customer)

you get

Sky Sports (Watch F1 EFL Premier League FA/Carabo Cup)
Sky Movies
BT Sports (Watch Premier league National League)
Kids (Don't want)
Documentaries
Entertainment (Few programs)
Music Chanels (Clubland TV)
2 V6 Box's
350MBS Broadband
Talk Anytime..

Can I get this as a new customer? Or will they do it by address?

Replies

• SamJ35SamJ35 Forumite
    63 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts
    I think you are asking whether you can sign up as a new customer with your current address that is registered with virgin media? If so, no you can't do that to get the deal - its done by address.

When does your mum's contract end? She's paying a lot per month for just internet and TV.

Even if she is in contract for a while still, you/she could try contacting them and saying you want to upgrade the package to include TV and increase internet speed, you have seen the deal for new customers and you want something similar at a similar price. See what they can offer you.

Call 03454541111 (or 150 from a virgin mobile) and I think option 1, 4, 5, to get through to someone that can help properly.
  • GTR_KingGTR_King Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I pay for the Sky TV just cancelled she paided for the phone/Broadband

I would like the new customer deals I can get online. It will be me signing up to virgin for the first time not my mum..

I would really like sky sports
  • mije1983mije1983 Forumite
    3.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a start your mum shouldn't be paying £55 for BB and phone! :eek:

Why is she paying so much? Ger her to call Virgin to cancel and see what they offer. If she mentions adding TV they may do her a deal.
  • GTR_KingGTR_King Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    She left it for ages..

The VIP New customer deal on virgin media partners website is very good deal

will see what we can do
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides