Tesco Online Banking down?

edited 5 June 2018 at 11:36AM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
16 replies 1.6K views
societys_childsocietys_child Forumite
7.1K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
edited 5 June 2018 at 11:36AM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
Due to technical issues Online Banking is currently unavailable.
We're working hard to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Anyone else, or is it just me?

Replies

• badger09badger09 Forumite
    10K Posts
    Anyone else, or is it just me?

I haven't tried online but am getting error message on ios app 'Sorry. The network connection was lost'
  • edited 5 June 2018 at 12:14PM
    VicariousVicarious Forumite
    13 Posts
    edited 5 June 2018 at 12:14PM
    Got the same problem, was doing sth on my account after 10, then was logged out and the issue came up.

tesco.png
    j9Uvco
  • soulsaversoulsaver Forumite
    4.1K Posts
    Forumite
    It was available in their new format yesterday evening... Hope they didn't spend much on the 'upgrade'... maybe ok on a phone, but looked RUBBISH on PC... must think we're visually impaired.
  • Voyager2002Voyager2002 Forumite
    14.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Just gave me the same error message on my PC.
  • RG2015RG2015 Forumite
    3.9K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    They updated my format both online and on the app about two weeks ago. This has large boxes for each account with each one containing smaller boxes for each transaction. It can though be changed to a list view.

It appears as though they are updating groups of customers separately. As of 12:30 today online banking and the app remain unavailable.
  • ColdIronColdIron Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I have had the new format for a couple of weeks and quite like it, lots of info in a condensed space which makes a change from the usual mobile enhancements where they increase the font size and spread everything about more. When you go to 'manage' your account it goes back to the familiar format
  • ZandermanZanderman Forumite
    3.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    ColdIron wrote: »
    I have had the new format for a couple of weeks and quite like it, lots of info in a condensed space which makes a change from the usual mobile enhancements where the increase the font size and spread everything about more. When you go to 'manage' your account it goes back to the familiar format

That going back to the old format as soon as you actually want to do something is odd!

Makes you wonder why they bothered to change anything as the front end is little more than a summary - it doesn't do anything.

The site's still down for me at the moment
  • "Makes you wonder why they bothered to change anything as the front end is little more than a summary - it doesn't do anything."

Exactly, I don't see the point, personally. The summary was available before in the overview.

Neither the app. nor via p.c. are working for me.
    Doubtful, but maybe they are reverting to the original format?
  • ColdIronColdIron Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Yeah it was like that before though, you had to click a button or link (any button or link) before you could do anything but as the layout was almost identical it wasn't so obvious. Still, is one of the few enhancements I haven't groaned at
  • edited 5 June 2018 at 1:10PM
    veryintriguedveryintrigued Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Forumite
    edited 5 June 2018 at 1:10PM
    Probably caused by the TSB upgrade....
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides