IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Euro Parking Services PCN

Options
124»

Comments

• securitymatters
    Options
    Hi the court acknowledged receipt of my defence posted just as you suggested and I received from Gladstones Solicitors "Directions Questionnaire".
    I have now received from CCBC a "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track", I am required to respond by 28th Jan completing the Small Claims Directions Questionnaire not sure how to respond can I have a little input at this point on responding please.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 13 January 2019 at 8:35PM
    Options
    yes, please do as you should have done ages ago and READ the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread , post #2 , which we mentioned in posts #2 , #4 , #5 , #14 and #23 for starters

pay special attention to the BARGEPOLE walkthrough posts and any other posts by him

you will be referred back to that thread time and time again, so familiarise yourself with it (use a laptop as well)

it gets very tedious for respondents when they have to keep repeating stuff you have already been told
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,666 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 January 2019 at 8:29PM
    Options
    Hi the court acknowledged receipt of my defence posted just as you suggested and I received from Gladstones Solicitors "Directions Questionnaire".
    I have now received from CCBC a "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track", I am required to respond by 28th Jan completing the Small Claims Directions Questionnaire not sure how to respond can I have a little input at this point on responding please.
    I have already supplied you with more than a 'little input'.

Please re-read post #14 above where your question is answered by points #7 and #8 in the list therein - with a link to pertinent information.
  • securitymatters
    Options
    Yes after posting I reread #14 and found the link in the newbys thread #2.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure