IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Euro Car Parks PCN - Read Newbies Setion

Options

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    when you appeal to popla we recommend that you upload it as a pdf before day 32. at the same time you also add any evidence that helps your appeal

if you have no evidence , then you dont submit any, just the popla appeal

when the PPC issues their evidence pack to yourself and popla , you get a notification and have 7 days to rebut their evidence pack

then popla make a decision

this assumes the PPC doesnt drop out midway through
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,661 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you don't bother to challenge their submissions they it is highly likely that they will win.

This is your opportunity to destroy their evidence.

Read it very carefully and point out to PoPLA everything they have got wrong.

You also need to emphasise everything in your appeal that they have failed to challenge.

Just one example: we have seen a PPC submit a sign board from a car park over one hundred miles from the alleged parking incident.

Go through it very carefully.
    You only have seven days and are restricted to 2000 characters.
  • Mike313
    Mike313 Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response.

I submitted it on the 9/7/18 so my 7 days is pretty much up tonight I would imagine. I really should have paid more attention to it :(.

I sent my initial appeal over as a pdf format, but didn't submit any evidence.
  • Redx
    Options
    if the popla appeal was only submitted a week ago then I cannot see that the PPC has submitted their evidence pack yet

if you have no evidence to add, then wait for them to issue their evidence pack and then you have 7 days to issue a 2000 character rebuttal
  • Mike313
    edited 16 July 2018 at 9:48PM
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    if the popla appeal was only submitted a week ago then I cannot see that the PPC has submitted their evidence pack yet

if you have no evidence to add, then wait for them to issue their evidence pack and then you have 7 days to issue a 2000 character rebuttal

It says:

1. Your Information and Evidence - Received - with green tick.

2. Operator Information and Evidence - Pending comments

"Please provide your comments on the operator evidence.

You have 7 days from the operator evidence submission date - 09/07/2018. You will not have opportunity to edit or add further detail once you have submitted your comments"

Just to add, I can view a document, which appears to be a counter appeal.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,661 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mike313 wrote: »
    "Please provide your comments on the operator evidence.

You have 7 days from the operator evidence submission date - 09/07/2018. You will not have opportunity to edit or add further detail once you have submitted your comments"

Then please re-read post #23.

I would say your seven days are over.
  • Mike313
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Then please re-read post #23.

I would say your seven days are over.

It still allowing me to input and submit data, so I assume it maybe open until 12 midnight.
  • Redx
    Options
    if what you say above is correct, then their evidence pack (not appeal) was submitted and you have (or had) 7 days to enter a 2000 character rebuttal (comments on their evidence pack) on the popla portal

meaning you were at the rebuttal stage to their evidence pack , so find and read recent 2000 character rebuttals and get your own done kwikstix and get it in before midnight
  • Mike313
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    if what you say above is correct, then their evidence pack (not appeal) was submitted and you have (or had) 7 days to enter a 2000 character rebuttal (comments on their evidence pack) on the popla portal

meaning you were at the rebuttal stage to their evidence pack , so find and read recent 2000 character rebuttals and get your own done kwikstix and get it in before midnight

Will do Redx. Thanks a lot for your help.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,808 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just make comments on their evidence pack now.

Search the forum for POPLA evidence comments seven days to see within seconds, several done recently.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure