Options
123457»

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    OP

Request a workout plan suitable for your gym excersise needs.
    Any instructor can arrange a plan which you can start of slowly even for weeks/months until you feel comfortable
    I'm conquering since Feb which has been great, at my own pace and ability.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    OP

Request a workout plan suitable for your gym excersise needs.
    Any instructor can arrange a plan which you can start of slowly even for weeks/months until you feel comfortable
    I'm conquering since Feb which has been great, at my own pace and ability.
    Just to say...

Pollycat wrote: »
    Just to point out that the OP started the thread back in May and hasn't been back for months, despite a request for an update (post #47).
    Pollycat wrote: »
    Maybe the OP isn't going to the gym anymore.
    Still logging on, still posting but not adding to this thread.
  • The_Miser
    Options
    I started when I was well into my seventies! Start by taking it easy - treadmill at level and set a speed you can keep up, also set yourself a time - say 5 minutes. As that gets easier either speed up or SLOWLY increase the elevation. Other exercises, start with minimum weights/resistance and do say 10 repetitions, rest a minute and repeat to three sets. Again, over the months SLOWLY increase the weights/resistance. There are plenty of internet routines but choose one for novices and try by doing half the recommendations until you find you can do a bit more. NEVER try anything which is very hard - the third set of any exercise is the killer.
  • voonky
    Options
    Yeah, Strength Training really makes a good difference. As you have to maintain your protein intake.
  • Thetathis
    Options
    Proper nutrition and regular exercise is a key to success. Stick to these rules and you will succeed! But classes with a coach will give greater results.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure