IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

TnC Parking Charge Notice

Options
13»

Comments

• fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,084 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Clairesuth wrote: »
    Help please!!

I received a parking charge from TNC back in December on my windscreen, as it wasn't a council parking charge I did not pay it and ignored it. I got a letter back in May to say the charge of £100 was now to pay as I had not paid the initial charge. I ignored this again as I wasn't sure it was a genuine company. I've recently received an additional letter on 23rd June that says:

Now charging me £160!! (£60 admin charge)

Outstanding parking charge notice,

Despite our letter of, your PCN has still not been paid nor have you advised us that you were not the keeper or the driver of the vehicle on the date stated. However the time to appeal has now passed....
    Failure to act today will result in the immediate referral of the matter to our litigation department.
    Etc etc.

I contacted nottingham council parking services to ask their advice. They weren't sure it sounded genuine and said to contact the company directly - I called them up and they said I would need to pay it.

What do I do? I know it's too late to appeal now so am I just going to have to pay up the charge??

Help and advice appreciated!
    Claire

I called nottingham council parking services and they were astounded

Why are you wasting the councils time, what on earth has this to do with them?

Why on earth would you pay a scammer?

Why haven't you bothered to take in the information on this thread you have hi-jacked?

Why haven't you read the newbies thread?

Why haven't you started your own thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure