Nintendo DS Lite, DSi & 3DS XL (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Amazon have an offer on at the moment
    Buy a Nintendo DS Lite or DSi, Add a Selected Game for £5 and an Accessory Pack for Free

Step 1: Select a Nintendo DS Lite or DSi console shown below by ticking the box to the left of your chosen console.

Step 2: Now you can add a selected game to your order for just £5. Select one game shown below, sold by Amazon.co.uk to your order by ticking the box to the left of your chosen game. The price of your selected game will be reduced at checkout. £5 game terms and conditions.

Step 3: Now you can add an accessory pack shown below to your console order for free. Select one accessory pack shown below, sold by Amazon.co.uk to your order by ticking the box to the left of your chosen pack. The accessory pack's full price will be deducted from your order total at checkout. Free accessory pack terms and conditions.

Step 4: Click the "Add to Basket" button on the right of the page to add all your selected items to your basket.
    Not sure if it would work out at all better than bundles and the games are limited BUT you could buy a bundle & game & free Acc pack, so would go like this:

Nintendo DS Lite Turquoise Console with Brain Training (Nintendo DS) £104.99
    MySims Agents (Nintendo DS) £21.88
    Gamexpert DS Lite/DSi VFM Essentials Bundle - Black (Nintendo DS) £7.99

Total: £134.86
    Discount: -£24.87

Total to pay: £109.99

Linky: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_84204313_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000272953&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=special-offers-2&pf_rd_r=07NVBSEJHVNPW0A6445Z&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=472032513&pf_rd_i=B000I0JQ6Q
  • MrsCook_2
    MrsCook_2 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    i am looking for two ds lites for xmas so what am i going to do is i have argos order for stuff being picked up tomorrow costing over £100 to qualify for the £20 vouchers. with that voucher i am going to buy one ds lite and a game to make it over £100 again and with the second lot of vouchers i am going to do the same again.

would that work out to be good value?
    family of six - grocery challenge - £480 monthly
  • BeenieCat
    Options
    MrsCook wrote: »
    i am looking for two ds lites for xmas so what am i going to do is i have argos order for stuff being picked up tomorrow costing over £100 to qualify for the £20 vouchers. with that voucher i am going to buy one ds lite and a game to make it over £100 again and with the second lot of vouchers i am going to do the same again.

would that work out to be good value?

Not really as the catch with the vouchers is explained in my post above!
  • stompin-sarah
    Options
    im looking for a dsi for my dd for xmas... however i need to know if the firecard things (the cards that u copy games from the internet to) work on the dsi???
  • minimoneysaver
    Options
    Sarah, from what i've heard it is easier & cheaper to have a regular ds lite and buy a card for that. x
  • stompin-sarah
    Options
    thanks for that however my dd has already got the ds lite and now she wants to upgrade...

but if the firecard things wont work on them then she is going to have to keep the normal ds!!

my ds is also after a ds for xmas as at the moment he has psp but has got bored of it!! :think:
  • BeenieCat
    Options
    You can get the cards for the DSi as far as i am aware. However i don't know anything about them at all, but my techy friend linked me here for when i buy a DS

http://www.r4cards.co.uk/shop/-/r4i-card-for-dsi-compatible-with-the-1.4-firmware/12406
  • MrsCook_2
    Options
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    Not really as the catch with the vouchers is explained in my post above!

hadnt realised the vouchers were split dates so still looking lol
    cheers!
    family of six - grocery challenge - £480 monthly
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I was in TK Maxx yesturday and i saw at the shelf near the till points they have Nintendo DS Lite see through case protectors at £2.99 (RRP £7.99) Offical Nintendo product
    " Polycarbonate case for optimum protection".
    They ones i saw was the light blue and pink, but goin by the pics on the side of the box also comes in black, glittery purple, glitterly pink and clear ( or could be white). I brought one for my sons DS Lite. It just clips on the console, yet still gives you full access to the connection ports and game. Very pleased as the game store wanted double. Also saw tat In store have the "Woolworths DS lite cases" but not offical for £3.49.
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • rsdiscos
    rsdiscos Posts: 816 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi - anyone know of any up to date deals.
    I saw the comparision of the DS and DSi but at the end people said they preferred the DS -why?
    The DS/DSi will be for my 7 year old son he does have to wear glasses so is it easy to see figures etc.. when playing games ?? He will probably want star wars and scooby doo games an opinons on those games?
    Thanks Melissa.
    Plan to PAD Everyday 2024
    Credit Card - £3662.99 (int free to 11/11/25) -
    PAD Totals
    Jan 2024 -
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income