MSE News: 'I got £73 back': More TSB customers awarded compensation after online banking chaos

Options
2»

Comments

• VWMan_2
    VWMan_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Think ill be billing them at £50/hr for the 30 odd hours i wasted on the tel trying to sort the mess out .
  • DragonQ
    DragonQ Posts: 2,193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aimone111 wrote: »
    I have received a £150 and a £250 payment (as an apology I have been advised).

This was because of the problems with the systems and also because they are upgrading the mortgage system, so I can't transfer my mortgage to another fixed rate at the moment, which has the potential to cost me hundreds of pounds due to the variable rate being much higher than what I was on.
    I switched my mortgage to TSB in May and still haven't received a single statement and cannot see the mortgage in online banking. Sometimes when I call them they dispute the fact that I have a mortgage with them. They also took the first payment about a week before I received a letter saying when they'd take it and how much it'd be for.

I complained in late May and have had 3 letters from them since; all 3 letters simply say "we'll reply within 4 weeks". I've contacted the ombudsman but haven't heard from them yet either. Pretty ridiculous all round.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure