Options
2»

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lolly88 wrote: »
    I got my bonus too but I'm confused - I have two HMRC payments, one for £1,180.74 and the other for £1000. At first I thought the latter was the payment for this years allowance but then it means I've not recieved a bonus on the full amount I've transferred from my H2B ISA?

EDIT: Called them and it's all this years bonus, so slightly more than I was expecting and still have this years bonus to come. :j:beer:
    There's been some chat on here before about how HTB interest would be accounted for when transferring to LISA, with apparently inaccurate information being given out by Skipton.

Against that backdrop, your figures would suggest that your transferred pre-17/18 HTB balance was £4,722.96, does that square with what's on your statements, etc?
  • Lolly88
    Lolly88 Posts: 322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    eskbanker wrote: »
    Against that backdrop, your figures would suggest that your transferred pre-17/18 HTB balance was £4,722.96, does that square with what's on your statements, etc?

No, I had more than that on my pre-17/18 HTB balance so not sure how they worked things out.
    Homeowner
    :j
  • where_are_we
    where_are_we Posts: 1,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    On Friday my daughter correctly received her HMRC bonus (25%) of £1000 on her £4000 17/18 Skipton LISA cash contribution and £1071 on her £4284 HTB ISA partial (balance pre 5/4/17) transfer to Skipton LISA. She will contribute another £4000 for 18/19 next March (she will earn more interest until then keeping the £4000 in high interest current accounts).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure