Hsbc

Options
No Customer Service although they claim to have.
Unprofessional, unhelpful, inept, incapable of doing anything constructive.

All I can say is - don't every have dealings with them. Use another bank many out there to choose from.

Do not trust them to help you when THEY make a mistake and lose your money.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,650 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What a pointless post - with no substance.
  • bengalknights
    bengalknights Posts: 5,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It depends on who you deal with generally i find they are among the best for service
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,687 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    GfL wrote: »
    No Customer Service although they claim to have.
    Unprofessional, unhelpful, inept, incapable of doing anything constructive.

All I can say is - don't every have dealings with them. Use another bank many out there to choose from.

Do not trust them to help you when THEY make a mistake and lose your money.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think for anyone to take any notice of your recommendation not to have any dealings with HSBC, people would need a tad more information than you've provided so that they can make an informed decision whether this company should be trusted or not.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    I find it unlikely HSBC has made a mistake and lost your money and won!!!8217;t help you.

Without more information I am simply going to assume that you!!!8217;re not as innocent in this as you say.
  • JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hsbc lost my money once. Deposited £500 in one of their machines and they credited another persons account. Took 6 weeks for them to resolve. It was very annoying at the time
  • GfL
    GfL Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Forum called "Praise, Vent and Warnings" so I vented.

I was not expecting any replies so when I saw I had received some I was surprised but not as surprised as when I read them.

JReacher1 - I am sorry you lost your money but glad you got it back.

KeithP - your response not only pointless but rude

Bengalknights - at least you have had good service

Pollycat - fair comment, but at the time I posted I just wanted to vent, release angry frustration. Didn't want to type out the long story behind it as it is so long ! Sheramber has found my post that does give the details and provided the link.

Marliepanda - vicious little thing aren't you! Totally unwarranted, nasty comment - are you a flamer ? How you ever got 11,391 thanks I don't know - do you have a large family?
  • k12479
    k12479 Posts: 717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Marliepanda - vicious little thing aren't you! Totally unwarranted, nasty comment - are you a flamer ? How you ever got 11,391 thanks I don't know - do you have a large family?
    What is wrong with you? Marliepanda's comment is about as mild as that pink twitching cat thing, your comment however is not.

In my own experience with HSBC over about 20 years, I've never had a problem and it's always been positive. They do seem to be quite discerning on customers, I'm guessing you fail their attitude test.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,687 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Forum called "Praise, Vent and Warnings" so I vented.

I was not expecting any replies so when I saw I had received some I was surprised but not as surprised as when I read them.

JReacher1 - I am sorry you lost your money but glad you got it back.

KeithP - your response not only pointless but rude

Bengalknights - at least you have had good service

Pollycat - fair comment, but at the time I posted I just wanted to vent, release angry frustration. Didn't want to type out the long story behind it as it is so long ! Sheramber has found my post that does give the details and provided the link.

Sometimes it does you good to have a good rant. :)
    So, I hope you feel better.

I didn't read the back story, the link was posted after I posted.
  • GfL
    GfL Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Pollycat, you are right a good vent is really needed sometime and I do feel better, thank you
    :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport