1 debt vs 100 days chapter 29

Options

Comments

• Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Payday today so I decided to pay off my Personal Loan with a final payment of £375! :beer:

Thanks everyone for the support. Now to tackle the credit card. :money:
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,427 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Robi90 wrote: »
    Payday today so I decided to pay off my Personal Loan with a final payment of £375! :beer:

Thanks everyone for the support. Now to tackle the credit card. :money:

Well done:j:j

How much is the credit card?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Well done:j:j

How much is the credit card?

Thank you. My credit card is £3994.20.
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Robi90 wrote: »
    Thank you. My credit card is £3994.20.

Good luck :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another £10 paid off for me!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    Options
    I would like to take part this please. I know there is only two months left but need motivation. I have an HMRC debt for £1438.67. I am going to aim to get this below £1000 before August.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    Options
    For the first time in months I am smiling!! Yesterday I recieved a big scary letter from HMRC that I owed them £2K in late penalty notice. I have just rang them and they have written off my debt and refunded me £75!!
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • beanielou
    Options
    I would like to take part this please. I know there is only two months left but need motivation. I have an HMRC debt for £1438.67. I am going to aim to get this below £1000 before August.
    For the first time in months I am smiling!! Yesterday I recieved a big scary letter from HMRC that I owed them £2K in late penalty notice. I have just rang them and they have written off my debt and refunded me £75!!
    Welcome to our lovely thread :)
    Good news on the 75 quid.

• RhiBi
    Options

That's amazing!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • RhiBi
    Options
    Another £4 paid off for me :)
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories