Euro Car Parts - misleading advertising?

Options
1235»

Comments

• markudman
    markudman Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 17 April 2018 at 10:17AM
    Options
    So basically the lowest level of trade, that's why your prices are so high!

And branches of ecp will for big customers get things like this from main dealer but for a walk in counter customer it's not worth the time and hassle
    My ECP bill was £10,000 before I started buying on line, and we have an account manager who is always asking me to use them more. so our spent is not the problem. I have on many occasions asked them to price match but they simply cannot. I also use other trade factors and there prices is also cheaper that ECP. IE a recent job was a Combo Van Front shocks, Springs, and top mounts, ECP over £200, other factor £107.00 A £93.00 saving for the customer.
    So sorry however much you are in love with ECP, they are expensive.

I have also worked for national companies and they work on a rebate, IE: the more they spend in say a month the more discount they get, so month 1 may not be the same as month 2.

I have also had laptops, Apple TV's and tools as a reward for buying from ECP.
    We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose.
    If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.
  • takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    markudman wrote: »
    My ECP bill was £10.000 before I started buying on line,

Only Ten Pounds well that's not very much, i usually spend more than that in one visit and i only buy parts for my own cars :p

Wait unless you mean Ten Thousand Pounds...
    and we have an account manager who is always asking me to use them more. so our spent is not the problem. I have on many occasions asked them to price match but they simply cannot. I also use other trade factors and there prices is also cheaper that ECP. IE a recent job was a Combo Van Front shocks, Springs, and top mounts, ECP over £200, other factor £107.00 A £93.00 saving for the customer.

... then this must mean Ten Thousand Seven Hundred Pounds, thats bloody expensive for a few suspension components!. :rotfl:

You should have used ECP and you would have saved your customer over Ten Thousand Pounds!.
    So sorry however much you are in love with ECP, they are expensive.

I have also worked for national companies and they work on a rebate, IE: the more they spend in say a month the more discount they get, so month 1 may not be the same as month 2.

I have also had laptops, Apple TV's and tools as a reward for buying from ECP.
  • markudman
    First Anniversary
    Options
    takman wrote: »
    Only Ten Pounds well that's not very much, i usually spend more than that in one visit and i only buy parts for my own cars :p

Wait unless you mean Ten Thousand Pounds...

... then this must mean Ten Thousand Seven Hundred Pounds, thats bloody expensive for a few suspension components!. :rotfl:

You should have used ECP and you would have saved your customer over Ten Thousand Pounds!.
    what are you on? unless you work for ECP.
    £10,000
    and £107.00
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    what are you on? unless you work for ECP.
    £10,000
    and £107.00

You know we can see you edited it? ;)
  • markudman
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Am I bothered? I made a simple mistake. I'm a mechanical Technician not a secretary, and this is not about me. But thank you for pointing out my bad
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure